Figuring out where to start especially, for Japan, is probably more of a challenge. You probably don’t even know what you don’t know – which could present more of a challenge latter on.
If you are looking at taking a trip to Japan, and are trying to figure out the type of trip, when to travel, the budget, etc – we suggest you take advantage of our free consultation and Outline we offer. The consultation we offer is an hour long with a Japan Specialist. After your free consultation, the Japan expert you speak to will send you a bullet point outline as a suggestion of what your trip could look like and what we feel would be the best for your trip.
We recommend starting to plan your trip planning process and having your consultation at least 6 months before you plan on traveling. Despite this, if you are inside that time-frame we can still help point you in the right detection
During the one-hour session, we can help you with the following:
- Timing: If you haven’t already made airline bookings, we discuss the best times of year for YOU to travel based on your situation, schedule, price points, ideal times to see places of interest, etc.
- Budget: Help you set a realistic budget for your trip based on the time of year your traveling and personal preferences, understand what to expect for “on-the-ground” spending, establish priorities for where your money will go and offer tips on currency considerations.
- Destinations: There are hundreds of places to visit in Japan and we can help you narrow things down – based on prices, distances, logistics, interests, etc.
- Travel Party Size: understanding of the situation for your party, whether it’s a single traveler, two travelers, a family of 5 or and extended family or small group, is important it changes the dynamic of the trip. You’ll want to know this before you start booking hotels and activities.
- Hotels: We will discuss hotel suggestions with you based on the time of year you want to travel, your budget, your party size, etc.
- Food and Dietary: depending on your situation and what you want for your trip, we can cover a wide range of topics, including restaurants, food-types, food allergies and special diets.
How It Works
- Consult the Calendar for available times
- Choose a date and time for your consultation (all time USA MOUNTAIN TIME)
- Provide contact information
- You will receive an email confirmation
- We will call you via telephone at the appointed time.