With blanket coverage of the Coronavirus across all media outlets, its time that Dream Japan Travel post information concerning your travel situation for everyone planning international and domestic travel.
On this page you can find informative links to information about the latest situations in Japan, and the US. I have tried to use only the best and most reliable sources in the travel and government.
Please always do your research especially if you feel the resources I have found and provided do not give the best information.
I have done my research and have tried to provide the very best for everyone visiting this site.
US State Department
As of 19th March 2020, the US State Department issued a new Global Travel Advisory stating that US citizens, ‘Do not travel’ and to ‘avoid all international travel due to the global impact of COVID-19’. The full advisory can be found here.
For other specific information on a particular country please massage me through the contact page. Below are some important Government links for your reference.
- CDC Travels Health by Destination – https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/destinations/list/
- CDC Travelers Health by Travel Notices – https://wwwnc.cdc.gov/travel/notices/
- WHO COVID-19 Quick Links – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- WHO COVID-19 Travel Advice – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/travel-advice
- WHO VOVID-19 Country/Technical Guidance – https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019/technical-guidance
- WHO COVID-19 Situation map – https://experience.arcgis.com/experience/685d0ace521648f8a5beeeee1b9125cd
- Inside Japan Tours – https://www.insidejapantours.com/coronavirus-2020/
- New Zealand – https://www.health.govt.nz/our-work/diseases-and-conditions/covid-19-novel-coronavirus
- Destination Asia News – https://news.destination-asia.com/coronavirus-health-advisory/
- Live updates by country – Asean Briefing – https://www.aseanbriefing.com/news/coronavirus-asia-asean-live-updates-by-country/
- The Smart Traveler Enrollment Program (STEP) is a free service to allow U.S. citizens and nationals traveling and living abroad to enroll their trip with the nearest U.S. Embassy or Consulate. – https://step.state.gov/step/
- You can check the Travel Advisory for where you are traveling at the following link. https://travel.state.gov/content/travel/en/traveladvisories/traveladvisories.html/
- Flight Delay Information – https://www.fly.faa.gov/flyfaa/usmap.jsp